Aug 15, 2012

My opinion



Hi everyone! :D I've finally got some time to write. The event for Szidonia took all of my time, but it was worth it. I thought, I should write my point of view about this event.

When I heard for the first time about Szidonia my heart stopped for a minute and I was like: “OMG life can be so cruel sometimes, giving cancer for a 2 years old child?”  I never understood this, but I hope I never will. 

I had three days to create and organize an event without any funds. I was thinking to create a program for children with artists and designers.  To attract people I have established a fair, with products that the artists and designers made. Selling products were helping both the little girl and the artists in the same time. We had two boxes for visitors who wanted to donate money, without joining our program. The basic idea was fine; the people were too conservative for this type of program.

On the first day the TV came, they interviewed all the artists and designers. At 12 o’clock we started the program, I was so excited on how will turn out.

At first it went well, little children came with parents, joined our activities, but there were some parents who came and left without giving a penny. 

I adore this little fellow!  :D Shes cute.

I felt so angry and I didn`t understand. After a while people stopped coming; I was devastated. The night was closed by Denes Jozsef guitarist. He made a big show and  tried to cheer me up, but I was way too sad.

On the second day it was raining, draining every drop of hope out of me. At noon the sun came out and people started showing up, so the program worked again, but another problem came in.  Anonym people started calling me; they gave some rank speech about the artists work and lecture me about the program. I felt very angry, so I took a walk and then joined back to the program later.



I can't understand people. When you are doing something good they are judging you but if you are evil, they accept it. Beside all these, I felt good playing with the kids while teaching them. The event was closed by a little band, whom I named  “Sz. Hunor es bandaja”. They made me feel confident and happy again.


When the event was closed we calculated 1153,5 RON. It wasn't a big sum, but I think it was worth it. So in the end I smiled and I forgot all the bulshhhhhit`s what happened.

I realized that, if little ordinary people holded together, they could do so much good on such a high extent. I don’t understand why people need so much evil and pessimism in their life. I’m proud of my work and I hope one day someone will help me if I’m in need.

No comments: