Jun 24, 2013

Numbness....


Numbness…A moment when the life go’s out from my body. Lying there all by myself frozen. A moment where everything moves so fast and I am just lying there …
The bones are too heavy to move so all I can do is let it flow with it. Letting the last breath out, like a pain which goes out from my body left all hopeless.





Maybe love is what we all searching for or maybe more, but this moment right here is a frozen one. You can think about his lips, arms or smile. Lying naked side by side him, looking in his eyes and feeling all that fake touch. Lying on your chest feeling your heart pumping blood in your veins, numbness I can feel…numbness I can get.




A moment of clarity… when I walk out from it realizing that moment is the past… 



On this photo shoot participated: 

Design: Mathe Annamaria
Hair: Markos Ildiko
Model: Karola Eva Bodo
Photo: Barna Fulop









No comments: