Nov 30, 2013

Wining on the national fashion contest...

"It's not about the winning, 
it's the respect what you get when you walk down on the runway."



First I got a call sad: "You are going to nationals." I was happy about it. I had to make sure I have a strong collection. I new I need to represent my little town. I never got such an honor, but everything has a price. After a few days I got stressed out because of failing. I was really scared. I give up my job, I waned to be like: "you give everything or nothing". Sometimes in life you need to make bigger sacrifices...It was hard and still is because by winning this, it makes me move forward and not to look back.

 I changed "The black widow" into a wearable classic collection. The finger waves hair style and classical smokey eye with silver glitter made that all fabulous. I was really happy about it.The collection reflected all those strong stylish woman's who I want to see on the street, and Edith Piaf voice made it all perfect on the runway.

When the contest finished the event was continued by fashion store presentation. The organizer came to me to inform that I'm invited to the VIP area and Catalin Botezatu it's waiting me. I froze. After that moment I started blanking and everything became blurry and dreamy. There I was, standing at front of him. The most known and respected designer from Romania. He watched my collection closely and told me: "This is a nice collection. Congratulations!" There it was, an honor which I was waiting for. I got my respect. 

The event finished and they need to announce the winners. I sill didn't know exactly if I am a winner or not. I got stressed out and my models were so kind to me and I give them all my respect... We were waiting and hearing all those towns name on the list announced and when it came for second place after a few second of silence he sad Targu Mures!....Personally I screamed one :))...I was happy standing there...Still I am...


I want to thank for all those people who helped me to get there, from my family to friends, for Markos Ildiko who made all those lovely finger waves, for Ozsvath Bea who made those sparkle makeups, for my 7 beautiful models: Nagy Vivi, Bianca Biris, Catana Alexandra,Bucur Bernadett, Teodora Oprea, Pal Blanka, Barabas Andrea and not at least for CCS Targu Mures who sponsored our accommodation. I had a great time and I hope I will bring more diplomas and winnings home.



No comments: