Sep 15, 2012

SacRED by Loredana Novotni


Hi everyone! I was searching for some fashion photos and I find this young Romanian designer which made a nice collection for this fall. Really inspired me. I`m shocked. The concept of the collection is about expressing blood red by playing with the texture and the tailoring. Her inspiration for this collection was the 40`s 50`s architect, form, folklore and fashion. 

I would like to share my opinion about this collection. Choosing red it was a smart thing to do because sens woman existed, red was the color of passion, femininity and sometimes sexuality. If your not choosing the right pallet color then ruins all the garment. Working with the same color only different material it makes the garment really chic and sophisticated. I like her designs because she made it all wearable. Most young designers clothes are more carrying useless with a nice idea. The collection looks a little bit avangard but you can wear it, if you want, and make it look occasional.


This picture is my favorite because it got a good expression about the whole collection. Reflects all that three characteristics passion, femininity and sexuality.






The whole collection got a good structure and a hot vibe. Every detail on each dress its really good made, it doesn't see that the material is to heavy on each other. Using leather and soft /hard material  is`t a big risk but they fit well together. 

On this too detailed pictures you can see the contrast between the texture by adding mate / shiny materials. I love her way of work.


I hope you enjoyed it :D...


No comments: