Jul 19, 2013

Casual hat for summer

I was searching on the internet and I saw some star photos and it just came to me...hats...that's what I want for today's DIY  :D...



here are some photos...you can see everywhere these hats...so i will tell you the secret how you can make some for your self  :)







I used these mint colored materials...one is jersey and the other is some transparent nice textured material...but also you can use an old shirt if you want some recycled hats...



...as a start, measure your head :)                        

                        cut the materials to your size 

over-lock the back of the head                                              


sew with the over-lock the down part of the heat

 with the simple sewing machine make the plus on the upper part of the heat 


 same here...

 
 this is how it looks like:) when its done...

When you finished it, you can iron it...i hope you enjoyed it:)...have a nice weekend :D

No comments: